- The Goa Lokayukta Act, 2011 ( Goa Act 3 of 2012) – to provide for the establishment of the Institution of Lokayukta to inquire into grievances and allegations against public functionaries in the State of Goa and to make provisions for the appointment of the Lokayukta and Upa-Lokayukta and for the matters connected therewith. (Notified in Official Gazette Series I, No. 7 (Extraordinary) dated 18/05/2012).
- The Goa Human Resource Development Act, 2012 (Goa Act No. 12 of 2012), – to make special provision for developing human resources in the State of Goa by imparting required training to the unemployed persons and to the work force in the State of Goa, so as to make available the trained and skilled personnel to theGovernment Departments, Institutions, Government Undertakings, autonomousbodies, social institutions, Businessestablishments, individuals, etc., and alsowith a view to assist the unemployed youth,to get gainful employment and for thatpurpose to establish a Human ResourceDevelopment Corporation, and to provide formatters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
(Notified in Official Gazette Series I, No. 22 (Extraordinary) dated 30/08/2012).
- The Goa Highways (Amendment) Act, 2012 (Goa Act No. 15 of 2012)
(Notified in Official Gazette Series I, No. 22 (Extraordinary No. 4) dated 05/09/2012).
- The Goa Nursing Council Act, 2012 (Goa Act No. 23 of 2012), to provide for the registration of nursing personnel (nurses, auxiliary nurse-midwives, multi-purpose health workers and health visitors), to regulate nursing education and for that purpose constitute Goa Nursing Council in the State of Goa and matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. (Notified in Official Gazette Series I, No. 26 (Extraordinary No. 2) dated 03/10/2012).
- The Goa Buildings (Lease, Rent and Eviction) Control (Amendment) Act, 2009 (Goa Act No. 11 of 2009) – to enable NRIs and PIOs to recover possession of premises for personal occupation. (Notified in Official Gazette Series I, No. 13 dated 25/06/2009).
- The Goa Welfare / Pension Scheme for Seafarers – to provide for financial assistance in the form of Gross Pension to retired Seafarers or their dependant widows. ( Notified in Official Gazette Series I No. 27 dated 04/10/2012 as amended and notified in Official Gazette No. I no. 47 dated 21/02/2013)